Sunday, October 30, 2011

Precious Love

 I never thought that my live gone to be like this now.  It's better than before, everything that you made are so precious to me, I feel like I can make my dreams come true. I know sometimes we had a little bit problem that we face to live our life. Some people felt uneasy when they saw us getting closer. Till they made a story that never exists. I don't mind what they want to say, they can say what they like. You make me realize that live isn't easy without study hard, work hard from now on. I wish I can make you happy someday. You have been sacrificed a lot to see me and my friend success. You're kindness and your dignity always in my mind. I am lucky to know you. Thanks for everything <3

                                                                                                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                          Zahirah Zain

No comments:

Post a Comment